Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mexico Trip

Well first of all we are headed to Mexico in Dec.13, to Jan.13,2009.
We are going to Oacaxa Mexico to visit my in-laws and stay for a couple of weeks and were headed there by van,it is goona be a long trip. We are gonna leave from Wyoming and stay the night in New Mexico at my moms house over night.We will then leave at 5am in the morning and go toward Albuqurqe New Mexico then to El paso,Texas and try to get to San Antonio by 10pm and get a motel. We than well be headed to the border of Brownsville,Texas and get through customs to see what we need to do to get across the border.We will probaly leave the next day so we have to stay in Texas for two days.
When we are cleared to go across the border we will drive 11 hrs. to Veracruz,Mexico and spend the night so we can see the Ocean in the morning.We will drive by the Ocean all the way down from the border to Veracruz. It will be a interesting trip especially when we are going with three kids one baby a 5yr.old and a 9 yr.old. After Veracruz we are than going to go to Matias Romero to where my in-laws are at.I am nervous to meet them for the first time.I hope everything goes good.
We are gonna be there for two days and than head down to Huatulco,Mexico and hang out there for two days and look for a land to buy for my brother-in=law and then go back to Matias Romero and then head to Cancun where my husbands second brother lives.and he wants to visit his family and check out Cancun. We will be there for two days and then go back to my mother in-lwas house and hang out there for a week before we head back up north to home.it is going to be exhausting but well have a good time.We will also eat different food then here and see places.
I will put pictures up when I we get back. i will not have internet but i will try to keep in touch some how. Well that is a little bit of what we are going to do and see.

No comments:

Followers